June 2016 for ESPC: Create an open plan living space

Perhaps you have seen a property with potential, or would like to improve your existing home? If so, an ARB registered architect should be your first point of contact. The title “architect” is legally protected and all architects must register with the Architects Registration Board. An architect will coordinate the project and serve as your professional advisor, to keep the project on track. Every situation is unique, so the brief ...
Read More

September 2015 for ESPC: Deciding on the best way to extend your house

Should I create a joint living room/kitchen or an extra bedroom? If you are asking yourself this question, you have probably already decided that you would like to add more space to your home. It may be that your priority is to add an extra bedroom and this could be for any number of reasons. However in some cases there may be a stronger case for increasing or rearranging the ...
Read More